Is it okay to ask a guy out on a second date? I want him to know I am fully interested?

TikiTook
So this guy and I met last night and spent the night and morning together. I sense he is inexperienced or trying to respect my boundaries because he didn't kiss me or touch me much, but mirrored my actions when I would get closer to him. Also I'm fairly attractive so I don't see why he wouldn't make a move.

That said, when I left, he suggested I should contact him again and all he does is work so.. and I agreed and said he could hit me up whenever.
it has been a few hours since I left. I was thinking of messaging him tomorrow just saying that if he's free this next week or 2, we should get together again since I really liked going over to his place or enjoyed his company, etc. Is that okay to do? If he's interested it shouldn't matter right? Or is it too soon to ask? Or if he's interested would he ask me?
Yes go for it
Wait a week
Don't ever ask a guy out
Vote C
GirlGuy
3
1