Does she like me, or just my imagination?

Anonymous
(College Students) She approached me first, saying she thought she recognized me from somewhere, had a small chat, asked me my name, and then that was it. We looked at each other throughout class a little and she'd stare smile then look away. Day later, she adds me on my social media accounts, then SC and initiates conversation with me. Started talking, she kept texting me, and even when conversation died down, she re-ignited it. Next day comes around, and we back and forth talk, find out a LOT on each other, talk a lot, I initiate then her etc. She saves me a seat next to her in class, we joke around the entire time, then walk with each other, and it was just really nice. On top of that, she was dressed up really nice, and almost seemed like she was looking for me.

However, she calls me dude, bro, boy, etc, and I feel like thats such an FZ term. On top of that, I've had girls who seemed super interested like this before (not to this extent), and they didn't find me the same way. She still talks to me a lot, and still jokes with me a lot, and I want to say yes, but I don't know if its too quick to make assumptions and ask her out. Any ideas?
1
1