Guys have you ever been in love with a female friend and that feeling kind of faded away the better you got to know her?

Anonymous
i swear one of my male friends kinda liked my last yea, there were several signs but he's super afraid of rejection and would never make a first step, now we are even closer friends and know more about each other but i have the feeling that he does not like me anymore in that way, at least all those signs are not there anymore... as far as i know there is no new girl, so i am wondering if it's because he knows me better now and is kinda bored already, or because after getting to know me better he just thinks i am just not right, or because he has kind of "resigned" that this will ever move forward? in general he is still there for me whenever i need him but it seems he does not try to put any extra effort into it as he did last year...
not sure if it influences his thinking but a big problem is that we will all graduate in summer and as we studied international management we could both end up anywhere in the world...
i think he most likely got bored
i think he most likely figured out that you are not the right for him
i think he most likely resigned
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
0