Should I ask if she is she is still interested in me or should I just let it ride?

Anonymous
I've known this girl for about a year. After I first met her at the bar, she would frequently ask me to come out to the place she is at (which I went to meet her more often then not). So we've hung out a bunch of times. That went on for about 9-10 months. Then, She told me that she was interested in me and that we should go out on a date about 2 months ago. So I said yes and set up a date about a week or 2 after that because is was the earliest we could get the same day off from work. She agreed to the date. When that day came, she said she couldnt go because she had to pick up an extra shift at work. In the mean time, we still were talking almost everyday in one form or another. I then asked her out on another date and she agreed. When that day came, she was sick with strep throat. Which she was actually sick. I eventually asked her out again a week later. That late afternoon, I asked her to the movies that night. She said that she was exhausted and already in bed from a long work week and if she wasn't already in bed then she definitely would have gone. I then asked her to come meet up with me at the bar that I was at a few times. Which we never did meet up. We would still talk almost every day. A week ago, I saw that she posted on facebook that she was at a bar and tagged just one guy and she said on the post "date night". So I asked her about that. I asked her if she was dating that guy. She said no, he was a friend of a friend and that she went to that bar no only with him but with a bunch of people. Since that day we haven't talked. Which has been a week. Should I ask her what's going on?
1
1