Girls, Girls do I have a case?

Bj636
I flirted online with girls , because my girlfriend ignored me a lot and I didn't know where my realtionship of 2 years was heading. by the way we are long distance. I text here today after months not talking. She said she loves me very much but says I need to move on. she's got trust issues aye. I sent here a nude pic than she text back wow xxx. I appologised to her that I hurt her and told her I did what I did because I didn't know where realitionship was heading. I said your the only girl I see marrying. Now last year she mention a baby. I didn't mention a baby in the message should I say I'm fine if we have one early. Her friend told me I lied to her , so I apologised to her. She's always been a jealous girl , I only told one other girl in a comment I would tap her. It's not like I was going to marry that girl that other girl. She's into cars like me why I talk to her a lot. My girlfriend hates talking about cars. Have I done enough so she can trust me again. months ago she wanted to marry me in the future. by the way I mention I was lonely why I talk to girls. I'm not perfect but I'm not a bad guy that's usually loyal to woman
Girls, Girls do I have a case?
Add Opinion