Is dating always full of games, girls show interest then flake or ignore me, then some text and say who is this, I mean wtf, how do you not get angry?

Anonymous
It's always the same with me, I approach a girl that I hit it off with or like or would like to get to know better sometimes they say no I accept rejection or they have boyfriends but then other times they smile play with their hair laugh at stuff I say, sometimes even touch shoulder etc but then I get their numbers and nothing, it's either just full on ignoring me or them answering and then making plans and then they cancel or in a couple of occasions don't even show up, yes being stood up isn't a great feeling. A couple of times I asked out girls I've been friends with in college and then I get texts saying who is this? And when I see girls again they just completely ignore me in public or girls that I'm friends with that I've asked out ignore me totally, I mean they throw away a friendship and act like I don't exist I mean seriously wtf, you don't even want to be friends still of were in the same class and you are going to intentionally ignore me, one time a girl ignored me and I know girls say not to text to not seem clingy, so I waited , then I text, but she still ignored me, and then a week later I get a text from her saying why didn't you text me, wtf really, i text you several times, anymore and I would be needy or clingy, I'm just tired of all these games, what's the purpose of all these stupid games and being teases stringing me along only to end up with another guy, instead of treating me like an animal or garbage, do games and teases ever go away? I feel like life is being drained out of me every time I go through this with girls, I'm tired of getting stood up etc, I used to be picky but now I have even tried to go out on dates with girls I don't even have anything in common with or am even attracted to but they still flake, what's with all the damn flaking?
3
2