Please help? I'm panicking? I thought he and I had a great first meet up, but he never messaged me back?

Anonymous
Please read the details before you give your answer because they count.

we had been messaging online for 6 months. We had talked for hours on end many nights, we both got to know one another quite well. Finally, 3 nights ago, Thursday, we met up. I stayed at his place from 11pm to noon the next day. He never once mentioned for me to go and when I said I should go he said yeah I mean you can stay for however long you want. He didn't kiss me or make a move but I sensed he wanted to but needed me to make the first move because I don't think he is used to girls for one, and I know he isn't looking for a one nighter so he wanted to be sure. We talked and laughed and layed together watching tv. It was cool. When I left he said to message him, all he does is work, we should do it again.

So yesterday, I waited a day or so, and messaged him a random thing we had been talking about when we were together, at around 7pm. It is the next morning and he has been online multiple times but has not opened or responded to my messages, there were 2 about said topic. He told me he worked doubles this weekend but I keep seeing him appear "active" on Facebook so shouldn't he be able to respond? I don't understand because our night really did go well, otherwise I wouldn't have stayed for the period I had. Maybe I came off colder than I wanted but I think it went well. Why isn't he responding? What can I do? Is this really bad? Disinterest now? It's not like we were completely strangers and our first date was a typical first date. I normally wouldn't go to someone's house like that. Like we had something and now I don't know what he is thinking.
5
3