Met a girl I like but I'm not sure if she interested?

Anonymous
So I met this girl last weekend and well I'm not too good on my feet when it comes to getting a date. Haven't had a first date in a very long time. It's kind of pathetic seeing how I'm in college and lacking in the dating department but I cannot let this girl go without trying for a date, she's too perfect.

My problem is, the only why I can possible ask her to dinner is through a text, which I know is the worst way possible but seeing her in person might not happen until this Thursday coming up. That's too long for me too wait if you couldn't tell. I'm not a coward when it comes to asking a girl to go out but I've been shot down so many times, I don't know how I haven't turned into one. I'm like 90% sure she knows I'm into her. After the pickup line I used to get her number kinda showed that.

Anyway, can anybody offer any advice on what I could say to her through a text to try to a get a date? I know being straightforward and clever is the best way possible but again it's not that easy for me :( I suck at this kind of stuff.

Thanks everyone! :)

+1 y
Oops, I should have changed the title to match the question the better.
2
2