What can I do? She seemed so interested at first, now I don't hear from her?

guitar_guy84
I (20M) started seeing this girl (19F) a week and a half ago. We hung out two days in a row and we kissed at the end of the first day. The next day, we went out for dinner and then went somewhere quiet and just cuddled and kissed in my car. There lots of teasing, laughing, joking, etc. She played with my hair, we were holding hands, all that stuff. At the end of the night she said we might be able to hang again the next day as long as she wasn't too busy and that she'd text me to let me know. She also said stuff like "It's really nice to have someone to actually relate with" and told me about one of her guy friends but not to worry cause they'll only ever be " friends". I don't know why she would tell me that if she didn't see me as more than a friend.

Next night, she doesn't follow through and texts me saying she "fell asleep" by accident. Ever since then, she randomly ignores my texts, texts me randomly out of nowhere then stops replying after a few minutes, and when I try to make plans she always says "I'll see", "I'll let you know" etc

Why would she agree to go out with me two nights in a row, kiss and cuddle me the whole time then just act like nothing happened? Recently I asked her out for Friday but she never gave me an actual answer just that she gets out of work at 6.

She messaged me Thursday saying she had to work Friday, had plans on Saturday, and that she might have to work on Sunday but wasn't sure but that she "would like to get back to me". What does "get back to me" mean?

I said I was really busy this weekend and couldn't hang anyway but I'd be available this day and that day next week. Haven't heard from her since this past Thursday. People say she might be playing hard to get, or that she's just genuinely busy.

Since I haven't heard from her in almost three days, should I text her tonight and ask her out again? Or maybe I should tell her that I like her and that I want to spend more time with her and if she doesn't want that she should let me know?
1
2