What are some of the cute things ur GF/BF do?

jasongupta875
I was just watching a movie with my girlfriend and she fell asleep on my arm. She does this really cute thing in her sleep where she scrunches up her nose every once in a while and it's so cute oh my goodness!! And if her head is on ur chest she'll kinda nuzzle her nose into u and it's the cutest thing ever.

Oh and I love her concentrating face so much the way her brows arch and she bites her bottom lip.

i also find it SO UNBELIEVABLY adorable when she tries to play fight with me and acts like she'll win. Like she'll tackle me and start tickling even tho we both know that she's the most ticklish giggliest person alive and it'll end with me on her with her shrieking and finally surrendering.

Or when she bets me kisses on who can win at Mario cart and then loses on purpose just so she can kiss me,

And WHEN SHE WEARS NTHING BUT MY JERSEY AND SOME PANTIES WITH HER HAIR IN A MESSY BUN OH MY FCKING GOD I JUST WANT TO GRAB HER RIGHT THEN AND THERE AND NEVER LET GO

OH! And when she goes to bed like half an hrearlier than me and I get in bed and snuggle up or spoon her and she replies with a half asleep happy snuggley murmmer, or she'll give a sleepy sigh and smile, it just makes my day!

there are way more things she does but just wondering what some of the cute things ur GF/BF do
+1 y
God basically everything she does, she's so animated and lively I could just watch her for hours :)
3
1