My boyfriend has tinder on his phone and got mad when I caught him. Is he cheating? Or am I over reacting?

Anonymous
Multiple times I have caught my boyfriend using tinder, but that was before we were "exclusive". I told him it upset me but because we weren't "dating officially" i had no say in it. But now I caught him again this morning and saw that he had downloaded it again on his new phone. When I saw it out of the corner of my eye I asked to see his phone and he kept asking me "why" and I just said "can I please see it." Well he opened it up and the first app that I saw was Tinder and he quickly tried to make sure I didn't see it. When I asked him why he had it again he started to get mad and throw things and yell at me. He's always sworn up and down that he would never cheat on me and that he loves me and so on but if he really did love me than why would he have reacted that way? Also his new phone is connected to his old one (iPhones) so I looked on that one and when I told him he started to get nervous like he got caught doing something even though I never saw anything. I have also caught him talking to a girl that he used to sleep with and I told him that it made me uncomfortable and he tried to make me feel bad because "they were just friends". But because he has jealous tendencies I had to stop talking to all of my guy friends. I just don't know what to do in this situation. And I'm scared that if he is on hook up sites that he could have actually physically cheated and that I could get something (stds) from him and I don't know what I would do. Some advice would be really helpful at this point?
5
3