24y/o, girlfriend is too, been together for almost 3 years, out of nowhere this rich snob comes out of nowhere he's probably 29-33 years old, she leaves me?

Anonymous
My girlfriend who I was planning on proposing to, left me out of nowhere, I'm still in shock and I really think that this is a dream, this guy came out of nowhere, he lives in our city, and started making comments on her fb and instagram, apparently she's met him before too through a mutual friend, anyways this guy has it all, a nice house, a condo, 5 cars, and I'm not gonna lie it pisses me off, I loved my girlfriend because she was never judgmental she always said my car didn't matter or where I lived but then she leaves me for this guy and says that I just didn't have the stability for marriage etc I mean really, we were talking about getting married and kids less than 3 weeks ago and then you just leave me out of the blue, I want to get her back, does anyone have any ideas, I really love her and she already has posted a picture of her and the douche on facebook in his condo which is on one of the highest floors in a building and in his car selfie too, any help?
3
18