I'm 20, she's 16 and I think she's interested in me. What do I do? 1. Does she like me? 2. How would I go about hanging out with her if I hardlyseeher?

Anonymous

So I met this girl through my friends, who are 18 and friends with her. There are 9 of us. They invited me out with them at a restaurant, & that is where I met her. I thought she was cute (I didn't know much else about her at this point). I noticed that she didn't talk very much when I was there and looked at me a lot (we made eye contact several times). She also laughed a LOT (an absurd amount) when I told a story about something that happened to me to the group. She had a boyfriend at this point in time.
A month later, we went to eat again at a different place. (Side Note: Her boyfriend broke up with her a few days earlier, but I had no idea) We sat at a round table. I sat down first & she immediately sat next to me. Again, she kept looking towards me. The next day we hang out again, but it's just 5 of us at a tea place. She sits across from me. She talks a lot more today & again, looks at me a lot (like, right at my eyes). While we were in the middle of chatting & drinking our tea, she very blatantly says something about her pants being too small, turns around, & makes it VERY apparent that she is pulling them up (her butt was pointed right at me). Afterwards we leave, and one of my friends is reluctant to take her home. She mentions that she could ride with me, but he ends up taking her anyway.

When she comes up to me when I'm hanging out with a group, she will say random stuff to be funny (like she's trying too hard).

She has liked every single one of my posts on Instagram.
She always views my Snapchat story.
She had a Twitter account, but never used until she followed me. She never tweets, but she likes a lot of my tweets. For example, I retweeted a post that said "I hope there's someone out there looking for my name when they check the list of people that have seen their Snapchat story." and 4 other tweets that day.

Q1 & Q2 in title

Q3. Is this okay? (If we did date, there would be NO sex. I have a strong faith and think it should be saved till marriage)
She likes me
Vote A
She doesn't
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
I'm 20, she's 16 and I think she's interested in me. What do I do? 1. Does she like me? 2. How would I go about hanging out with her if I hardlyseeher?
Add Opinion