Looking for a female roomate to hopefully be more than friends with?

Kanor0
Girls when you are looking for roomates, do you ever hope/expect to become more than friends with them if they are male? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying like a friends with benefits or anything specific. Just more than friends in any sense of the word. I haven't had the best luck with women in my life. I'm also pretty shy and not very social so it's difficult for me. I'm always rejected or friendzoned in person and ignored online. My brother is my rooamate currently but moving out in a month so I'm looking for a new roomate. I'm hoping to maybe meet a decent girl to become my new roomate and maybe kinda give myself a somewhat easy window to get to know/date her. A way that she can judge me and get to know me for me rather than expecting superficial hollywood pickuplines or approaches. If things don't go that way then that's cool... at least I have a roomate. But yea what do you girls think. Is it weird or crazy to hope for that?

PS: I'm still looking for one. I live in Fort Walton Beach, FL
1
0