What is going on with this?

Anonymous
Okay so I don't know what I am doing wrong? The girls I tend to try and approach and ask on dates, tend to give me hints that they are not possibly interested. For example this one girl I got her number. When I asked when she was free she gave me some excuse about not being free. This was about a couple months ago. I have spoken with her in person/texted her as well, but never really asked her out. I just figured she wasn't interested. Another girl I asked out twice, keeps giving me some stupid excuse as why she doesn't want to go to lunch with me. We don't talk as often as we used to. While on the other hand my friends tend to not really have to try at all, and all the girls are approaching them. It kind of is frustrating, because I try hard and nothing and always get pointed out that I have no "game," which is painfully true. This is due to not being able to get a girl, and then for me to really open up to a girl it takes me a long time since I need to warm up to them. It just pains me, that all the other guys tend to have girls flocking over them. On the other hand I am stuck here trying to figure out what I could possibly do to even get noticed.
What is going on with this?
Add Opinion