A guy I'm talking to online cancelled 3 dates on me so far.. his reasons are valid but now he hasn't responded to my message?

Anonymous
So we've been talking online for months. He was the one to ask me out each time but it fell through because of personal reasons or work. We had plans on last Friday, and he cancelled and apologized a ton. I sent him back, asking to reschedule. He didn't respond. The next day (Saturday) I shot him another message saying the days I have free. Again, he read it and nothing. Then Sunday I sent a message about the thing he missed our date for, just saying hope all is well. No response. What is his deal? We talked for hours, had the night planned. What do I do?
11
10