Is it true that the girls also have problems to get laid or find a boyfriend when they want?

Anonymous
As far as I know (at least in the Basque Country that is where I live) the boys generally are the ones that have the problem achieving it. Even the very ugly ones get laid in the clubs or the worst (personality) girls get a boyfriend. Is it just an endemic characteristic or it happens generally. We are always the ones having problems. I post this basically because I have been looking for a girlfriend for a long time and I haven't found anything worth (or not worth neither) and I don't really know what to do.
‌I hope you all can understand correctly my question and sorry for my bad English because it isn't my mother tonge
Thanks in advance
2
3