I'm not sure what I should do about dating this guy (details below) ?

Anonymous
I have been dating this guy who makes me feel absolutely amazing. He adores me so much and I feel we have a really good connection. The issue I have though is he lacks a good education and is first getting his degree in 3 years while I already have graduated and have a steady career. He has his own business so its a bit of risk I feel dating him due to the fact that I don't know what his potential is and I feel this is important for marriage in the near future. He is a really good guy though and I do like him a lot its just he is not as intellectually there as I am and might not be a good fit for a future husband some day. I guess in some ways I am traditional and maybe I will want the man to be the one providing for the family not me. The issue I have is that I feel like I can be in a relationship with him and see how things go as far as his business and if things don't work for him I would then leave him and hopefully find someone else, but I know today in order to be in a serious exclusive relationship men want sex. I am a virgin and I haven't told him this. Things have progressed rather quickly and is already calling me babe. I have talked to him about how I like to take things slow and he knew I meant sex and when we were making out I told him how I'm not ready to take things further right now. He is so into me and is so nice that I feel like he is willing to wait until I feel ready, but I'm insecure that he may thing waiting means only a short while. For me that could be a very long time until I feel he could possibly be the one. I'm not saying I need to wait till marriage but that I need to feel like the person is someone I can see myself spending the rest of my life with. What are you thoughts and is there anything I should discuss or talk about with him?
2
2