Why do I keep doing this to myself?

Anonymous
Sorry for the lack of grammar was in a rush

For the last 6 months i've known this girl and she's always been hot and cold with me there's periods when she's my best friend and then she acts like i don't even exist everyone has repeatedly told me to stay away from her but because i'm attracted to her i keep going back for two months straight we were fine i finally felt like i had gotten what i wanted from her and then she just dropped me without any notice this is after she had become close with my family and we had been spending a lot of time together so we had a fight over text and we didn't talk for a month but she kept on talking about me at work to my friend and i kept on catching her staring at me so against everyones advice i contacted her asking if she could meet to talk she replied immediately with a day and time we were supposed to meet at 12 today for lunch and 15 minutes before she cancelled telling me her brother wasn't feeling well and she had to take him to the doctor i texted saying okay tell me when you're free next no reply i feel like a fucking tool why do i keep on doing this to myself and how do i stop i've even been out on dates in the last month and i keep on doing this even when i tell myself i'm not going to i need honest opinions and help
Why do I keep doing this to myself?
Add Opinion