Do introverted men date differently & message less frequently than extroverted men?

Anonymous
I'm an introverted woman. Very much a loner and super introverted. However, if I meet a guy I like, I will want to be with him a lot and I will message him right away always. I read a lot online, a lot of opinions from introverts, and they said they've dated guys who won't respond for days or will go silent for days as well, or move slowly, appear not interested... and it's because they're introverted. I'm asking because I've been seeing a guy for months now. There is no way we'd still be seeing each other if he wasn't interested. Thing is, I feel rejected or insecure in what we are (since we aren't official and are moving the slowest I ever have with any guy EVER) when he ignores some of my text messages. Like literally he will receive them and not answer until a few days & apologize or sometimes I have to re-initiate. But it isn't because he Isn't interested because then the next night we can talk for 8 hours straight. Then I feel petty because it's texting, which he and I don't even like, but for me it has always been like "hey I'm thinking of you and like you"... and when he just doesn't respond to my messages it looks bad to ME. Thoughts?
Yes their texting and dating habits differ
No they don't
GirlGuy
+1 y
Could I ask men that are only introverted to answer? Or ladies that have dated introverted men
4
1