Snapchat and odd behavior, what to make?

hphpphone
I've been seeing this girl for about 6 months, 2 exclusively. There was a small fight, our first, and I thought we were good. For the last week she started putting her phone face down, always takes her phone with her (never before), while taking her phone to the bathroom naked told me extremely direct (rare) "DONT COME IN HERE," when we were watching a movie and I checked the time on her phone saw some snaps from a guy that she told me he's a big flirt. Two days later I saw the same guys name, not a big deal. One night just having casual convo she said, "I'd never cheat on you" which was totally unrelated to our convo and she joked about me cheating on her which was. Tonight we were planning on hanging out after she got off work but she promised a work friend that she'd grab drinks for her bday, sweet have fun. All seems fine until she's asking, "how late are you staying up?" and very curious about my day with specific timing. I don't date one gal very often, usually just play and I'm not gonna ask a buddy about this. Thanks.
+1 y
I'm looking to minimize trouble and smooth out any transititions with some more insight.
1
1