How do I make him like me?

Anonymous
There is this guy I really like and we go to school together anyways we've been friends for a while now and I've told him a bunch of personal stuff about me and have gotten pretty close with him, and one day I was helping him with his homework and I said he owed me for it and he asked what and I told him a kiss and he thought I meant the Hershey kind and he said "like the chocolate candy?" And I said no a kiss. You owe me a kiss. And he told me he's not like that and I completely embarrassed of getting rejected told him I was joking but he was like "But you weren't" then I replied with "I was joking like I'd ever kiss you" and he laughed and said again that I wasn't joking. Anyways after that terrible scene I overheard him talking to one of his friends about this other girl and school and he said that she was "hot" and he said that he liked her. Now I don't know what to do anymore. I know I can't make anyone like me but it would sure be nice to get some advice on what to do to get him to like me.
+1 y
SORRY THIS IS LONG AND BABBLING AND IF IT doesn't MAKE A WHOLE LOT OF SENSE BUT I TYPED THIS OUT QUICKLY
+1 y
And the thing is when he said he wasn't "like that" it's not true because he's been with a bunch of girls before
How do I make him like me?
2
4