Who to choose between two amazing guys?

Anonymous
I have known Guy #1 for 3 months. We are really close and very comfortable with each other. He's been telling me a few times about girls he took on dates, but he never continued anything. We are very tight, but my feelings started evolving about a month ago. I started feeling giddy around him and I find him irresistible. His presence makes my entire day so much better and it immediately cheers me up. He's done a few things that could hint that he likes me back, but I am not sure.
I have known Guy #2 for about a month and we started hanging out since last week. We get along pretty well and have a lot in common. I'm very attracted to him, but we're not that close. We've cuddled a couple times too. He is very respectful and nice. I really like him!
I can't seem to make my mind between them two. The bond I share with Guy #1 is one of the first I share that are that strong and I am terrified that confessing my feelings would make things awkward. I'm still uncertain of how he feels. I really like Guy #2 and I am pretty sure that if I spend more time with him, we'll be great together! There's obvious interest! But I don't know him that well. What should I do?
Who to choose between two amazing guys?
1
1