Should women that are very attractive & have men after them a lot have to initiate / show more interest in a quiet guy that isn't a babe magnet?

Anonymous
I'm not trying to say there are leagues here, but there are different types of people.

For example-

The woman is a stunner. Gets asked out a few times a week by guys, gets looked at a lot. She is from a good background. Middle class. Well off and smart. College educated.

The guy is really poor. No college experience. Works odd jobs. Girls don't go after him much at all since he isn't the typical chick magnet (for example, he's short; stick thin, average looks) and more scruffy. He hasn't dated in years. He never hangs with other people. Loner. You get my drift.

If this kind of woman is interested in him, what's going through his head? Is it more in her hands to make plans and show interest? Compared to a guy who dates frequently, can get ladies, is active socially, is paid well, should he initiate vs the woman then?

im not asking if there's a rule. I'm asking if this is how people think and act. Like "she's really out of my league so she has to show interest that she really wants me for me to take this serious"
Yes because he may be apprehensive/nervous/unsure/etc
No, if he's interested he will chase, even if she's out of his league
GirlGuy
5
0