What is the most hurtful thing your current or ex gf/bf has ever said to you?

Anonymous
Most of us say mean things to our s. o when we get mad or when we fight, but there's a line that you can't cross and you can say how much you hate him/her etc etc. But if you say something that is huge to him/her... you have crossed that line and that will be in his/her mind for ever and ever.

In my case my ex girlfriend said 2 things that i will never forget in my life. The first thing she said destroyed me inside. I'm a thin guy and have always been which is fine i dont care. I wish i had more muscles but i dont. One time she said " the reason why i dont wanna have sex is because i feel like im fucking a stick" it sounds kinda funny but my self-esteem just dropped. The second thing she said was " if you were buffer or bigger and had more weight on you i would do so many more things because i would be crazy all over you" it felt like i got shot for a second time after she said that. Thankfully she's my ex now, we dated for 5 years but i will never forget those 2 things she said to me.

Have you had a gf/bf said something so mean you won't ever forget?
15
6