Why does she choose to ignore feelings?

Anonymous
I don't understand... Why not just talk instead of being uncomfortable around someone?

So I work with this girl, and we became friends... One night, I told her I kinda liked her and before I could ask her out ( she knew where it was going) she felt really uncomfortable and said she had to go.

Since then, she has always been uncomfortable with me, doesn't want to talk to me, avoids me.

A couple months went by, and I tried talking to her about it, so we both didn't have to feel awkward. I just asked if everything was cool about, but she cut me off right there and said everything is fine, she's just been busy etc.

It's clear she doesn't want to talk about it, but I feel so bad and guility... She goes out of her away to avoid me, she feels so awkward and tense around me... I just don't know why she is being like that.

Especially when I offered to talk to her, why is she choosing to ignore and be awkward instead of clearing things up so she won't feel that way?

Why does she choose to ignore feelings?
2
0