Would you date someone with a different taste in music?

Would you have a serious relationship with someone with different music preferences than you? Why or why not? Please elaborate if you chose answers C or E.
I'm wondering just because I personally connect a lot more with people who agree with me when it comes to music. I guess I would also love to be able to go to concerts with my future SO as well. Maybe that's just me though (I really love music if you haven't already picked up on that lol)
  • Yes--I don't care what music they like
  • Maybe--Depends on how different it is from mine
  • Most likely not, with a few exceptions--Depends on other factors
    Vote C
  • No--I wouldn't date someone with bad taste in music
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E

2217

Most Helpful Girl

• I would always prefer dating a guy with similar music taste to mine so we could enjoy listening to the music together, maybe going to concerts together also, or at least that a guy wouldn't find my music taste meh. But it's not a thing I would consider a turn off to refuse to date someone just because of that.

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be one down on the doing things together list. But plenty of other things around to enjoy. Could make us a bit less compatible but certainly no dealbreaker.