+1 y

Did you guys ever regret you turned someone down while being emotionally unavailable?

Like if you had a friend for a really long time and then you guys have a small "thing", but you yourself were too scared to take it further because of bad relationships in the past and a fear of getting hurt.

Have you ever regretted not taking it further?

There's a guy in my life and this happened to me. He told me he doubts there are better girls than me, that I've got pretty much everything and that I make him feel good etc. He constantly lets me know how good I make him feel and how caring I am... And I am friends with one of his friends and he told me this guy always wanted a girl who cares. That I'm like the girl he's always dreamed of so he doesn't understand that his friend ("my guy") doesn't take the chance. But he got really hurt by his ex so he's too scared and wants to be just friends now. We are long distance so that's the main problem.

Do you think he'll ever regret it? Like if I care about him less then maybe he will feel emptier and miss me? I don't know. His/my friend told me that he'll probably date crappy girls and then realize that there wasn't anyone better.. lol.
2
1