+1 y

My mom saw my messages with my boyfriend. She needs an explanation now. What shall I tell her to cover up?

I used mom's phone and forgot to delete the last texts which were from him "I love you too" and i replied, " <3 " My mom saw it and complaint my sister about how she wasn't expecting this from me, and it is not my age for anything like this. I'm just 15. The guy is really handsome and well mannered but i can not just introduce him as my mom really thinks of my education and lately i almost flunked. Through my sister she needs an explanation now. I have an hour to provide my sister an explanation, any which can clear her doubts. I need some explanation about how he was not my boyfriend but still we exchanged the i love you as it is normal nowadays. I thought to add in about how ill i was But however everything comes to like why did i text from her number. I'm so gone if the explanation is not presented.
2
2