Having an affair with my boss and I don't want it to end?

I have been in a long term relationship (6years) and things between us are good. He's my best friend and partner but the sex is missing. There is no passion between us and when it comes to sex it's a chore on my end. His lack of ambition too is driving me insane too. I never thought of cheating on him and I never thought this situation would ever happen. My boss and I are friends and we have a lot in common. One night we decided to go out for a drink. Well, one drink turned into a lot of drinks and I started mentioning how unhappy I am. And then we started dancing and I have always found him very attractive but never acted upon it until now. On the way home he kissed me and we spent a couple of hours in the park just kissing. He told me he's always really liked me but never thought that this would've happened between us. And then one thing lead to another and we are seeing eachother outside of work. At work we are still very professional and nothing has changed. He's an amazing caring man and I can't get enough of him. We share a lot about our family and feelings and dreams. And my partner wants me to be happy but he would never approve of what's happening. We have been together for so long and I can't imagine life without him. Our families would be devastated too. I love him but there is no passion. Every day is the same and while it's comfortable, it's also very domestic. I am so worried about the whole he's my superior at work thing and I'm scared that when it will end thins will be very upsetting. But then if we don't end it at some point, odds are I will fall for him and I can't financially afford to break up and move away from my partner. Any advice please?
I know I'm overthinking everything at this point but I can't help but love this affair

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Ouch, tough situation. I feel for you, but there's not much that can be done - at least until you remember you're a person, too. If that's confusing, it should be. Because you seem to have forgotten you have needs and wants, too. Yeah, you put yourself in a sticky situation, but it's nothing that can't be corrected. It'll take work. You have to be willing to put in that work. But you can right the ship before it sinks.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is an easy one. You are going to ruin your family and his, so you might as well go out with a bang. Start sending your supervisor texts about raises and promotions. Always make it right before or after a rendezvous. Make sure you document everywhere you meet and your activities. While you are doing this, divorce your husband and take half his shit. As soon as you get that done, sue your company for sexual harrassment and sue your boss as well saying that he caused you to end up divorcing your husband. You are going to ruin his homelife, so why not ruin his career too? Then in the end you can enjoy the money that you didn't earn.

What Guys Said 4

• You got yourself in this extremely unethical and morally wrong situation so you can get yourself out

• You a hoe

• u slutbag

• Chicks sleeping with bosses is common (married or not). Hopefully He'll find out, dump you in the abyss and then move on. I will no cosign on FILTH. That's just trash.

What Girls Said 1

• You sicken me.
    You pick one or the other, how could you play your partner like this? How would you like it if he went behind your back, acted loyal in your face, only to be kissing some other chick in secret. Did you ever think about his feelings for a second? Why are you only selfishly thinking about what you want?

It's your fault for getting yourself in this mess, I say your partner deserves the truth. You've hurt him enough. Time to fix this mess