Help! 3rd Date - how do I get a guy more interested in me?

I'm going on the 3rd date soon with a guy I like. He organised previous two dates. I organised this 3rd one. The vibe I get from him about me is 'cool': meaning he doesn't seem to be 'falling' for me, but he doesn't seem disinterested either. Otherwise why would he agree to the 3rd date? Unless he just wants to go out with someone out of boredom? Signs of coolness: he didn't try to kiss or touch me in previous dates. I worry that this third date will be similar in his coolness. Help: how do I get him more interested / warmed up about me? Am I just being insecure and need to take a chill pill?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah you need to relax, it's bout chemistry... you both need to feel it. Also remember not everyone gets in deep right off the bat, people have their own pace bout things.

Most Helpful Girl

• Touch him more often and try to keep the conversation flowing by asking him questions.

What Guys Said 2

• Initiate the touching yourself and pick the date environment accordingly.

• contact. typically hands or arms
    wear something sexier (weather permitting)

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!