Girl texts first after first date. Then doesn't text back. Bad sign?

So I went out last night with this girl for a first date. Overall, I thought the date went well and we planned on seeing each other for another date. Good connection and good conversation about deep topics like family, hopes and dreams. Today I was waiting for her to be the first text and recieved a text a little after she got off work asking "How are you?" I responded "Good. Excited for my friends birthday party tonight. How about you?" We use WhatsApp to talk and I could see she saw it and has been on at other times. Is she not interested or is she trying to get more of a response from me?

11

What Girls Said 1

• Don't reply to her, otherwise she will consider you pushy/clingy. You asked her a question and she didn't reply. Ball's on her court

What Guys Said 1

• She could be upset that you didn't text her first. If you like the girl, take the initiative and send the first text. Her not responding to that is a little odd though. give her some time and hopefully she responds. She may be trying to not seem desperate.