If I join OkCupid, do you think i'd have a chance?

833

Most Helpful Guy

• If it makes you feel any better. You'll get plenty of dicks rock hard. Tons of sexual advances. And you'll probably get your panties all juiced over a few guys but pretend they had zero effect on you. Most likely too many messGes to handle. So you'll look for 'unique' messages and ignore the plain 'hi' unless he's like a ck model

As a matter of fact. Ull probably end up doing at least one guy during your experience online

Oh And you could just find your soul mate, too, right

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on your other traits and what you put on the profile. Picture alone, yes you are attractive. I'm on OkC myself and I can guarantee you will get many many messages from the weirdest people. But what kind of thing are you looking for? If you are looking for sex with creepy strangers than you would have a great time finding that. But something more substantial may be harder just because real love and relatioships are not easy to find.

But give it a shot! You are pretty and I'm sure you can at least find a crazy enough person to give you a funny story to tell people if nothing else lol. Best of luck! :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE