If I join OkCupid, do you think i'd have a chance?

833

Most Helpful Guy

• If it makes you feel any better. You'll get plenty of dicks rock hard. Tons of sexual advances. And you'll probably get your panties all juiced over a few guys but pretend they had zero effect on you. Most likely too many messGes to handle. So you'll look for 'unique' messages and ignore the plain 'hi' unless he's like a ck model

As a matter of fact. Ull probably end up doing at least one guy during your experience online

Oh And you could just find your soul mate, too, right

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on your other traits and what you put on the profile. Picture alone, yes you are attractive. I'm on OkC myself and I can guarantee you will get many many messages from the weirdest people. But what kind of thing are you looking for? If you are looking for sex with creepy strangers than you would have a great time finding that. But something more substantial may be harder just because real love and relatioships are not easy to find.

But give it a shot! You are pretty and I'm sure you can at least find a crazy enough person to give you a funny story to tell people if nothing else lol. Best of luck! :)

What Guys Said 32

• clearly a fake with that face. especially joining okc

• You'd get more messages than you'd know what to do with. You'd only respond to a fraction of them. You'd be creeped out or unimpressed by most though. Then you'd realize that it wasn't for you and you delete your profile or keep it for the ego boost from all the messages telling you you're gorgeous and that they'd love to take you out.

• You definitely have a pretty face. My recommendation is to look at some other female profiles and see what is successful in your opinion. This will help you write a better profile. Remember, if you want to find a good guy, you need to write a good profile. Otherwise, you'll just get a bunch of horndogs if all you have is a pretty picture.

• Young and not fat on OKC? I'd immediately assume scam. Online dating is for broken women and/or sluts. Don't bother. You'll only find men willing to settle for fat/single mother trash or dudes who will fuck and forget. Unless you have a kid, in which case, it's totally for you.

• A chance at what? A pump and dump? Sure, of course!

• Of finding someone, you pig.

• You're confused - the pigs are on Okcupid - so you do stand a great chance for a pump and dump. Are you that confused about it?

• Girl the answer is differently yes
    It's so obvious y are even asking

So get of this site get onto okcupid
    Find your partner and enjoy them

• you would have a great chance even if you didn't join OkCupid

• Truthfully, most guys would assume you're a catfish, or crazy, because you're not ugly, fat or have 3 kids by 3 different fathers. But yeah, you'd get plenty of messages, even some that don't contain dick pics.

• Probably.

• Be prepared to be flooded with messages in your inbox.

• i would take you just the way you are faults and all

• Yeah, but be ready for 99% of messages being HI, or SEND NUDES, or WANNA SEE MY DICK?

• You certainly look very pretty.
    I've never gotten any replies from dating sites/apps though, but maybe that's just me...

• Why do I have a feeling that ain't you? Lmai

• Yes dating sites favor women over men.

• You're pretty, just find a guy you like and ask him out. Why waste time on a dating site?

• You should up your game. You could catch a higher quality guy at a higher quality site.

• LOL you have a chance wherever you go babe.

• Fuck yeah you're gorgeous

• Lady you are beautiful.

• of course ya

• If you had 20 or more positive comments from guys then your fine.

• You have a good chance

• hi I m single. are you interested? you are beautiful and cute 😉

• Yes I do

• you'll have a very good chance

• You are gorgeous woman :)
    What's your username on OkCupid ;) :p
    Hey, I have a question, are hairy guys a major turn off of disgusting beastly ugly?

• In the 4 year I have been on it it hasn't done me any good even after I awnsered all 5000 questions

• Yeah as long as you don't meet fuckboys you're fine like you're gorgeous.

• Not my type but you'd probably do pretty well.

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 7

• You are so pretty, why would you join those sites? Seriously are you that desperate? You are flawless go find yourself somebody in real life, people there are just freaks and idiots... i still wish you the best luck though ;(

• girl please.. you could picking up dog crap off the side of road and probably still get hit on. Your're gorgeous.. you have nothing to worry about. Good luck!

• You're gorgeous! but I say try tinder first :)

• Just watch out for the creepers!!!

• yes !

• I met my current Boyfriend off okcupid, we've been together over a year now.
    You've gotta keep an open mind and patiently sift through the creeps.

• Why okc though?
    Even if your busy everyone meets someone in real life. Only resort to online if you want to surf through