PLEASE HELP- this guys a fuckboy but how do I make him like me?

He's a fuck boy, I know this. But deep deep deep down ik that he's a nice guy. Is there any way I can actually make him care about me?

911

Most Helpful Guy

• Deep deep deep down, you know you're going to regret getting involved with a fuck boy. My advice would be not to make the mistake women always make, that is don't try to change guys. You're only going to get hurt and disappointed.

• this is so true! I just dont think Im like strong enough to just not answer him. Like I get excited when he texts even though ik he's just using me

• Block his number if you can't resist him.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't force anyone to care about you. If you are asking this because he doesn't care about you then that will never change if you try to make it change. Trying to make someone do something they don't want to do will only push them away. I suggest trying to find someone who actually cares and isn't a "fuck boy".

What Guys Said 10

• Oh my god are you ever deluded. You're like the stereotypical girl. Get your head out of your vagina.

• Good luck

• It's a fuck boy. You are dumb as a bag of rocks if you think he will change.

• lmao girl, thanks for the laugh, ain't gunna happen boo

• Lmao gl...

• You cannot make someone else like you or love you. They either do or they don't. Your challenge is not to try, but to accept the way it is, and then make a decision based on that reality.

• that is a hard one that is what would happen to me if i was able to find a fuck girl or friends with benefits if u prefer

• Once you get older, you'll realize how stupid you were acting

• I don't know what a fuck boy is. Is it a guy who likes sex?

• It won't work.

What Girls Said 8

• I think you should deep deep deep down trust yourself and let go, you can't change anybody, he won't change, fuckboys remain fuckboys most of the time, I've been there done that and failed :) find yourself a man that you don't have to change, you deserve way better girl... Just don't burn yourself, move on :)

• Why bother? No other guys in your city?

• Not a chance...

• Maybe he would be changed if he really fall in love with the girl but you wanted to change him I doubt if it is possible.

• Well if your asking and willing to risk a broken heart then I would start off being friends with him. Understand him and try to be patient with him and his fuckboy ways. Remember if you want to make this happen, remember to set standards so he won't push you around. But at the end of the day it's up to him to 'fall for you'. Show him that you aren't a toy or someone he play around with. You are a person, not a blowup fuck doll. Good luck 😌

• it never works out trying to change someone. if a guy is a fuck boy, he'll be a fuck boy. I say you should move on, because in the long run you'll just get hurt.

• I would move on. Better fish in the sea

• You can't do suuch a thing as people just randomly have these feelings