Girls how can a weird guy like me get a gf?

Just imagine the weirdest guy who has very unique/strange personality, looks average/decent, who talks a lot and can talk about anything for days and just loves talking and making new friends, kinda cares about others well being and is very friendly, also is not afraid to say anything that is on his mind even if it's stupid or act stupid and can be annoying at times

Yeah that's me and I kinda find it hard to find a girl who likes me and all girls who I talk to things that I am stupid because I say a lot of stupid things.

12

What Girls Said 1

• Be yourself, you'll find someone <3 They'll love you for who you are than loving who's behind the mask.

What Guys Said 2

• Meet a weird girl.

Sometime go sit at the mall. Just sit there and watch all the people walking by. You'll find all kinds of weird and odd people with all kinds of weird and odd mates. There's an ass for every seat, as they say. Find someone that matches you. Not everybody is some kind of celebrity - the average person loses sight of the fact that celebrities are not average, that's why they're celebrities. The rest of the people are 'common folk' as we like to call them. Just be a regular person, not something your'e not.

• hey. I'm also that person, and I have a girlfriend, it's just you have to find the right person for you