Emotional abuse?

I think Im being emotionally abused by a friends with benefits... he knows I have feelings for him.. I rarely intiate contact but he tries to contact me 1 or 2 a week and when I respond he is really rude or acts flippant... when I got tired of it I told him I didn't want to see him anymore.. and he replied who is this? He knew it was me he texted me the day before.. and then he said is this hoe 1 2 or 3.. wtf is this guys deal.. if he hates me why the hell does he keep texting me? Help!

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Cut him off, once you get feelings in a friends with benefits you gotta move on. Me and my friends with benefits rarely talk and it works, we've been banging each other every couples of months for about 2 years now. If one of us got into a relationship we never got upset over it

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he is pissed off with being rejected, he's probably used to leading girls on until they get feelings for him. Maybe you telling him to get lost came as a surprise to him and it knocked his ego. I say knock it even more!
    If he's persistent in contacting you stand your ground and tell the dickhead to take his baby penis somewhere else!

What Guys Said 2

• Block him and get him out of your life. He's toxic.

• You're a fuck buddy. Doesn't really matter?

What Girls Said 2

• You aren't a victim but inter or codependent in a bad cycle that you will repeat over and over again.

What is your deal? Cut it off with him completely if you want more than a hook up. You say you don't but you do.

You can't turn this into that. Ditch him and be more honest with the next guy. Oh but you love him, you don't.

• So stop fucking him.