Is it possible for an average looking guy (me) to be able to pick up a hot girl?

So I'm not cute or ugly. I'm decent looking but I have a great personality and I'm really smart.

Basically? How can I add a little extra to myself to pick up a hot girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• personality, confidence, and hygiene r all important things

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls love funny guys.

What Girls Said 2

• If you're really confident and popular you can get a hot girl easily.

you might be able to get a hot girl by being yourself if you can get one of the hot girls who isn't cool/popular/in the mix. but if you want one of the girls that everyone knows and is in the mix then you need to be in that circle too. or getting money.

why not just go to the gym and become hot so you can get a hot girl easily? dont be one of those average guys who's forever chasing girls out of his league and ends up bitter because he keeps striking out. do better to improve your odds

• If being ugly were a crime, I'd be serving ten lifetimes right now.
    As such, I cannot answer the question with personal experiences, but rather, I would tell you to stop looking on the surface. Would be a shame if the garnish were better than the steak itself.

• Come on, don't beat yourself up, I am sure you aren't ugly.

What Guys Said 11

• I'm an average looking guy and my girl is smoking hot. Just put effort into your appearance and be real. Oh and make sure you smell good. It also helps if she shares the same sense of humor.

• Get money... get a lot of money... although some girls may say they don't care about money, most girls want a man who is resourceful in getting things done to where they don't have to worry about bills getting paid. Lol who knows maybe every other girl that turns you down along the way will soon be asking to borrow a loan and then you tax the fuxk out of them with high ass interest rates 😂. Just kidding but money can never hurt a man's chances fam... I said money... not nice clothes or cars... just money.. and keep it... don't spend it at all... not even on her... just have it... it's like mosquitoes to a whale.

• There are many nation having different taste, You can be handsome there, ugly here. You should go to the right place. You will feel the world so fucking up.

• Be rich!

• Its all about approach and how you "sell" yourself. Women don't give a flying fuck about your lifestyle or any of that. You also need attitude.

• Absolutely. I have known some rather average guys who had some amazing girls.

• If your financially stable.. That will also help to date a lovely lady.

• Yes, charisma and self esteem are important however

• shower everyday and take care of urself by going to gym and good clothes preffered new etc... if u can't affoard it then be ur self, if u dont pick up then why u care? pick an ugly one she won't cheat on u XD kdng ofc

• I hope so bro, I hope so😔😂

• same story of my life 😭😭😂 I really want to know answers of girls