Guys, White Guys who are attracted to Latin women, do you get scared to approach her?

• Yes I am cause I'm afraid of rejection and she's very pretty
    Vote A
  • No I'll walk up to her and talk to her
    Vote B
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• i'm white and most of my gf's have been latina and i actually find them more approachable than most white girls. i just joke with them and call them cochina a lot it always makes them laugh hahaha

1|0
    0|0
    • Nice. Why aren't white girls approachable?

• Show All
    • it was a slow song, but she was being such a sweetheart and hugging me a lot and she said i was really cute i was like weak in the knees, just puppy love lol i'm not saying i don't like all blonde girls there's exceptions i'm just not generally attracted to them. I have light brown hair and i've always just been super attracted to the opposite of me. Dark hair, tan skin, big lips, wide hips, thick thighs and a big booty : )

• I always do I lack self confidence though lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No. The only reason I don't approach them is that there is literally none in my country.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm half white and I don't approach them is because there are none in my country

1|0
    0|0
  • yes only because they're usually so beautiful and i usually see Latinas dating or talking to mostly black or Hispanic guys

1|0
    0|0
    • In California I've seen Latinas Go out with white guys, black guys, and Latino guys. White guys check me out.

• Show All
    • It's because Latinas are very nice and caring unless you've done something to upset them thats why they say "they like Latinas a little bit" 😂

• Haha I know 😂😂😂

• no I'll go in

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like Latin women.

0|0
    1|1
  • I prefer white blonde women.

0|1
    0|1
  • Yes because generally they are really pretty and hence intimidating to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I talk to them no problem. I don't ask them out though. I leave that up to them if they are interested in me.

1|0
    0|0