What are tests you put your potential partner through to gauge them as a dating partner?

I have the "nice guy test" , the "idiot test", and the "crazy test"

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I just observe what they say and do. That is all.

• This is what I'm testing, just under specific curcumstances and topics that tend to reveal those dealbreaker traits.

• That end not to come out until later, that way I can weed them out sooner

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't do juvenile games like that

• What makes it a game? It's a test to see if they have dealbreaker traits

• They are face to face.

• How does posting anonymously prove anything? It's GirlsAskGuys, nobody cares but some who take the site way too seriously.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• There are no tests. Just talk and observe behaviors and patterns.

• This is what I'm doing but on certain topics and situations, I just call them a test.

• This stuff I'm looking for can't be corrected. And half of the time you don't know this about a person until the subject comes up or you see them in that situation.

• Which is why a long dating both sides try to be as honest as possible is a good thing. The definitely would have helped my parents. Although if they have done their due diligence I would not exist. Lol shit childhood vs non-existence. Life is strange

• Finding someone whose demons are compatible with mine...