Are there situations where it's morally wrong to have a relationship?

I'm currently a senior in high school, and I'm just now starting to get over a relationship that ended a month ago. I told myself when it ended that I wouldn't pursue another relationship until I went to college because I didn't want to have to deal with building up feelings just to rip them away.

But, surprise, it's been a month now and I can't help myself from developing feelings towards others. I'm starting to like a senior girl and a sophomore girl. (Which by the way is that even okay? Can I date a sophomore?)

I have 4 months until school is going to be over, and I'm going to be moving away.

What am I supposed to do? I feel like I deserve the chance to have happiness in a relationship and have fun, but I don't feel it would be fair for me to do that.

Any advice or suggestions are much appreciated!

10

What Girls Said 1

• It's up to you, no one else can make that decision for you, either take the chance or don't. Everyone faces the same fears and possibilities with every person they develop feelings for but you can live your life in fear and never try, or you can see where they experience takes you.

What Guys Said 0