How do you ask to hold a guys hand without it being awkward?

I've been seeing this guy and we are going out together for the seventh time. We haven't kissed or held hands yet. We've only hugged.

How can I hold his hand without making things awkward?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• work your way to it... don't ask... next time you're together n he makes you laugh... laugh out loud n hold yourself on his shoulders... then as you continue go down to the elbow... he won't resist (I mean its the 7th date he's probably dying for some contact) n finally to his hands...
    esp when you're walking n talking.

Most Helpful Girl

• In the middle of a conversation, just grab it and keep talking. If you interrupt the conversation and you both don't talk afterwards, that's more awkward. My ex boyfriend didn't make the first move with holding hands, I did. I was keyed up about it, but it ended up being fine

What Guys Said 5

• Don't ask, just take hold of his hand when you're next together. It's unlikely that he will resist. Words make it awkward, just act.

• I would just do it. Don't ask. :) I'm sure he won't mind.

• Just take his hand. Don't ask... he will be fine with that, I'm sure.

• just do it.

• It'll only be awkward if you just hold it... You need to touch it and rub it sexually

What Girls Said 1