Should I continue to be in this relationship?

Lately in my relationship i have been feeling as If i am not appreciated and I am unhappy. The reason is Because i found out my boyfriend blocked me on All of social media after an argument we got into and It makes me feel as If he just doesn't care for that little action. I also feel unappreciated because Our conversations are simply dull and We literally have to play 21 questions everyday to Even have A conversation because if he didn't we would literally just be texting nothing But emjois and I dont like that and he is aware of that. Also everytime i tell him something about my day or something i did throughout the day He just says "Thats good" or "thats nice" and doesn't bither to question me and inform himself more about my day. So today i decided to speak up and Let Him know that I was unhappy in this relationship to see If Maybe He would Try to work with me in some way to fix the issue but instead all he said was "oh well start off by not texting me ". To be honest this made me feel as if He Simply doesn't care. I been asking myself as to whether I really want to be with him. Some part of me tells me yes because at the beginning of the relationship everything was great but now we seem to literally go through 1 petty little argument every week or even several times a week. But another part of me is saying no because I feel unappreciated and unhappy. Another thing about me is that While i been in this relationship i have Hung out with several Other guy friends that i meet at school or social media because sometimes i feel the need to talk to them about my problems and try to see what a mans point of view may be like in any situation i am going through with my boyfriend. Well i just want to know if i Should still be with my boyfriend or just call it quits no matter How much this will hurt me? According to your views do you believe that this boy really doesn't care about me Or even cares to help me Find A solution to get rid of my unhappiness? Please Give me some advice.

11

What Guys Said 1

• break up. he deserves better.

What Girls Said 1

• I believe it's already over. I think you should call quits because even though you seem eager to work on it, he doesn't.