I don't feel attractive because?

I am 26 years old, 5'5 and 120 pounds... I don't have the urge to have sex anymore with my boyfriend, as I don't feel attractive. My thighs are too big, and my stomach is flabby, not to mention my muffin top.
My friends tell me I am not over weight, but I just can't seem to get over this.
Has anyone else gone through this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6'7" 270 lb, and like my solitude a bit too much. My social skills aren't the best and I'm too nervous to make a move when in a situation that warrants it. I have some confidence, but it's not the type that the opposite sex would find attractive.
    I'm still a little chubby, and I'm trying to lose the slow weight that I gained back in my early 20's. I gained roughly 60 lb's of weight over the course of 3 years due to my inaction. I'm working on it, and bettering myself, but in the meantime, I'm still going to be the quiet tall guy at the gym working out, avoiding eye contact, and generally stating to himself that some random woman that he want's to approach is too pretty for him.

Most Helpful Girl

• You know , I'm 5'6 and 145 , I have a little more stomach and a lot of muscle on my legs but the chubbiness on my stomach doesn't seem to bother my boyfriend and he's pretty muscular but it did bother me , but Honestly, who wants a Boney girlfriend? (No offense to the skinny people).
    Don't worry about the extra meat that you have I'm sure that when you guys are in the moment he is paying NO attention to your flaws. Try to be more confident even if you aren't "skinny" men like confident women. It's a turn off when females talk bad about themselves. Trust me , you're fine, and if he doesn't like you the way you are.. move on. But if he hasn't said anything negative, don't assume anything until you're sure.

What Guys Said 10

• Overweight is usually not the issue. A low wieght girl could look meh if her weight distrubution is not in the right spots. And a heavy set women could look good if her weight is evenly distributed with a little more in certain regions

Lose the body fat and gain muscle. That's the only way really... or just live with it. Up to you

• 175 pounds is fat. 120 is pretty sexy I think.

• Get your pudgy thighs to the gym boyo.

• Do you eat like shit? Cuz you'll feel like shit if all you eat us junk. You aren't over weight by any means but if your not taking care of yourself by eating healthy and working out you'll feel like crap.

• Sounds like someone needs to get her jiggly butt into the gym and lose/redistribute some weight.

• this may sound weird but tell your boyfriend to study how to REALLY make yuh cum. because when you REALLY cum you won't care about anything else and you'll be up for sexual activity more often. that's what I did for my girlfriend and I can't keep her out of my pants now lol. hope this helped

• It's all in your head. Stop over thinking and take a toke

• Lose weight? You are talking like you have no control over it

• Yes, after my first baby I... NO

• It's never too late to get motivated and change things. You have the power!

What Girls Said 4

• 120.. that's it.. I weigh 180

• I feel you, I weigh around 160, girl has issues with how she sees herself.

• @Blonde401 yeah 120 is decent weight.. i wish i was 120 pounds

• I love my curves TBH, some of us are born to be thicker and we should be proud ;) I know I should be lighter but oh well! I'm sure you look great!

• You have body dysmorphia. Get professional help. You sound tiny.

• You can change that !

• just start exercising and eating better? its not really that hard to fix