How long should you "talk" to someone before you enter a relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Long enough to get to know the person and feel them out. I had one girlfriend and I was friends with her for 3 years before we ever dated. Still got screwed over lol. It's important to pay attention to red flags.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how many personal serious questions is got out of the way. If you're not going on a lot of dates before the 3 months, then you decide when you know for sure you see a future with them long term. If you see a lot of red flags, that should be your cue to cut loose. You should ask questions that you don't want to end up asking after becoming official. Especially questions about sex partners, what are their views about it, and what they seek long-term. Anything that your not looking to compromise belief's wise just end it. But once all those questions are answered, you should already know if your looking to be with them exclusively or not.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Months at least

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Take Your time do not feel pressured to get into a step ahead.

things like this needs time and you do not have to rush, normally it depends what your relationship towards someone is, whether it be acquaintance or a friend.

if this is an acquaintance I do suggest you should take your time but if anything naturally blooms take it but also take all the time you need to invest.

if this is a friend enjoy the friendship but drop slight hints you are interested with this person, if the person reciprocates still take as much time to blossom 🌸

1|0
    0|0
  • as long as you want

0|1
    0|0
  • That's like asking how long a piece of string is.

0|0
    0|0