What would be the "perfect" girlfriend?

58

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow! I've had almost perfect girlfriends and they look vastly different. For me, and I'm not preaching here, it's what's in her heart, both socially/emotionally and sexually. I'm a very sexual man with particular passions and tastes, in bed and out, and her being interested in those same things is a wonderful thing. Of course, she needs to be physically stunning to me and, ideally, very attractive t men in general since I'm a guy who loves for her to get all tarted up, go out and show each other off, knowing those folks have absolutely no remote idea of how hot she is in lingerie and the hot, nasty things she loves in bed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably me 😇

What Guys Said 7

• The perfect girlfriend. Submissive, open to any ideas, no games, understanding, don't play hard to get, great communication, smart, don't follow what other people say or do what others do, funny, doesn't expect a lot then deliver anything. Lastly she perfectly fine with living life without judging to the extreme or cheating.

• Lindsay Stirling minus the Mormonism

• Don't worry about being perfect, be yourself, and a guy will approach you eventually, trust me.

• Margot Robbie

• Nice (genuine), serious when needed and slightly playful.

• No person is perfect. But a submissive woman is very appreciated.

• It is really different depending on the guy. For me it would be (not in any sort of order) kind and helpful to everyone, intelligent, loyal, pretty, agrees with me on moral issues (like abortion), and compatable personality. There are probably other things which I'm forgetting, but that's the basic idea.

What Girls Said 4

• Nobody is perfect, and the last thing you would do is to try to please the basement dwellers of this site. 😂
    Seriously, it's not worth trying to live up to their la la land standards.

• Nobody is perfect.

• there is no such thing as perfect so stop stressing

• suck his dick everday