Guys, what do you think about honest girls?

I said to a guy: "I find it strange how people tell lies. If I tell a lie, people can easily make out. Hence I dont lie." He said: "Even when you utter truth, it seems as if you're telling a lie." I did not understand what he meant. Did he mean I am so pure that it's unbelievable or he meant that I am a fake who knows how to act pure?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think honesty is important and it's great that you are honest. never change that. If he doesn't trust you, that's his loss.

from the sound of it, responding that to you means he doesn't actually trust you. I think I can understand him though simply because so many people aren't honest that when you find someone that is, it's hard to believe, almost as if it's too good to be true. I'd say be patient with people that dont trust you at first, if they still don't trust you after a while then time to move one.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I said that to someone, I'd be questioning their honesty. It sounds like he finds it hard to believe or trust you. If you've had multiple people tell you this, it's something you should look into. If he's the only one, then maybe he has trust issues. Have you done or said anything to him that would make him doubt your credibility? It could also be the inflection in your voice or something he found out about that you did to someone in your past

What Guys Said 12

• Hello. I my self don't tell lies. Truth is powerful as it is deadly.
    In truth "some" people can't accept the it. Why? Perhaps people just believe what they want. Ever noticed some say someone say something crazy or untrue and others feed into it? Because lies are formed within and brought to to other minds with something mediocre story telling.

Here's a beautiful truth about "truth its self". Just because one knows the truth doesn't mean everyone deserves it. Lying is universal, almost everyone has told one. the point I'm trying to make is, with practice. you can spot lies the instant they are formed. no one truly cares about the truth until the very end.

• Life is much more enjoyable shared with an honest person. Sometimes the honesty is hard to take. In the end I would rather take a bullet to the head with the truth than one in the chest and slowly bleed to death over lying.

• Honesty is a very valuable trait to me. Couple that with not being afraid to speak your mind and you got me going.

As for what he said, I would take it as that he doesn't trust you to not lie but can't tell that you're not lying

• That does not seem to be a complement. . I know people who I can honestly say that about, and it's certainly a negative thing. Perhaps he is only talking shit, and didn't mean it literally.

• Honest girls?
    Are there honest girls?

• We are stuck in this generation when Loyalty is just a tattoo, Love is just a quote, and Lying is the new Truth.

• it was probably in a sarcastic manner, it sounds like to me that he means to say, " you are so fake that even if you try to be genuine people will still not believe you".

• At least you will trust her.

• its the latter... he was being chessy but made a mistake

• I think they are good

• They don't exist. Like they'll love dick pic I sent them but will act like it's small. Bitch 7.3" dick is no joke

• Honestly... I love women that lie.

What Girls Said 1