Is he wasting my time? Is he actually interested or should I walk away? He never seems interested to meet up but will text and call me?

Hey guys, I met a guy online 2months ago, we have been texting everyday since. We clicked right away. About 3 weeks into texting we decided to meet up, we had chemistry right away and the date went very well, he kissed a few times and talked non stop. So he's been texting me since that first date, I asked him did he want to meet up again and he said yeah, it's been over month now and he still hasn't met up with me, he said he was busy etc. So today we planned to meet up! I was very excited to see him again, he wanted me to go to his house but I said I actually couldn't make it that far today ( money wise) so u said do you want to meet half way and go for a walk even. He texted me ' sorry I can't do today then I have to study and few bits to do, Friday do you want to meet up? I was actually a bit sad and very disappointed. I been waiting over a month now to see him again, and it just made feel a bit down that because I couldn't go to his all of sudden he has to study? He still text me and about a hour later I said ' what are you up to?' He said 'just in bed' I felt so stupid. Like he'll text me everyday and be all nice and talk to me but it's just like hs not bothered to actually meet up. I asked him what is he actually looking for like his intentions ( just because he talks to me rings me daily and says sweet things) he said he is 'he likes me and enjoys talking to me and we get on' am I wasting my time here? Should I even meet him Friday? He might even have another excuse. Even when I mention meeting up he doesn't seem excited or even interested? HELP HELP HELP. I'm 23, he's 21.

Sorry guys I never mentioned the distance of us. He only lives a train ride away , about 40 mins on the train. So he doesn't even live far.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically, he thinks he likes you, but can't or isn't willing to make the time. So if he doesn't have the time for a relationship, that is ok, move on for someone closer to you so that you can have what you want.

your reaction is normal.
    I'd give it another chance to meet up. try to establish some normalcy and frequency of meeting. If that doesn't work, if you can't have a good LDR, then move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• He just wants you to go to him. I don't think he wants to put in any effort for you. But it's your life so your choice.

What Guys Said 1

• I think that you should meet him Friday and if he postpones or makes an excuse then you cut him loose.

What Girls Said 1

• If guy is interested in a girl, he will always be excited to see her and will always find time to see her. It's just his excuse that he is busy, like yeah, he is studying non stop, maybe he is dating another girl or his studies are bigger priority than you because he isn't really interested in you.