What would you do if you were in this situation with your ex?

She/He calls you up, you guys go out to a bar. While in the bar, she tells you she has slept with the bartender before. Cool huh? So her friend walks in the bar, and you find out that her friend is her ex boyfriends girlfriend. They're best friends now. Now you haven't seen this ex in over a year now. Remember that. Anyways, you get to her house and she starts doing cocaine. Stays up all night long till 7am drinking and partying while you are asleep. What would you think?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• If i were you i would think "I should have listened to my gut feeling, being called by my ex. What the hell was i thinking... I should have scrammed the second she was hitting me under the belt saying she slept with that douche behind the bar. What's the deal with that barby doll she calls her bff.. who on earth becomes best friends with the new girl instead of bashing her head in on the counter. She probably comes in handy for something. I wouldn't be surprised if they start making out right in front of me.. Oh wait i get it. She has the the cocaine for this evening. I better lock this door before she gets a delirium and tries to stab me or something. .. i hope the cops don't show up.. why am i in this house. .. what am i doing here... damn this mattress smells. .. i can't sleep...

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't have started that contrived chain of events in the first place: ex calls? Don't answer.

What Girls Said 1

• She likes to party.

What Guys Said 2

• I would think that I don't need to be part of this drama and cut communication immediately.

• well, fk that is a shitty situation