Girls, which guy would you prefer? Genius but normal looking or very handsome but average intelligence?

Mind or looking haha

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends how you define genius. If he's a very smart, interested and ambitious person, I'd go with the former. However, if his intelligence is so high that we can't have a conversation that would engage both of us, and we wouldn't have the same interests, I'd rather have an average guy.

What Girls Said 26

• Personality over looks every time. Intelligence is a top trait for me.

• genius but normal looking - brains are sexy

• Genius and normal looking.
    Duh.
    No brainer (;

• Depends on what you mean by intelligence. Do you mean the type where they can do math well and had all As in school or the type where they gave great advice and could hold amazing and deep conversations? Eitheer way tho I'd prefer brains over beautiy.

• Mind! Lol my fiance has the smarts but is VERY handsome I think:P although I will say he is a little nerdy looking:P

• first

• Handsome and average intelligence. I find people who are truly considered to be a "genius" tend to be on the socially awkward side and don't know how to interact. However, the more handsome guy will have to have better social skills to make up for where his brains slightly lack. I also don't have a problem with someone being of average intelligence, there is nothing wrong there.

• Genius

• Very handsome and average intelligence. Average is still really good, at least he's not stupid. I just want him to have similar opinions as me in all honesty

• Genius, as long as he wasn't temperamental and had a stable nice personality.

• Genius but normal-looking. Good looks are nice but it's always the mind that gets me.

• Handsome an average.

• At first I was thinking the genius, but it might be more difficult to connect. Going to go with handsome/average intelligence (at long as he's not dumber than a box of hammers).

• Very handsome but average intelligence. Because if he's a genius he will be egocentric and stubborn. Mister know it all. No thanks

• Well I'm not very smart myself so I would have to say the average intelligence, purely because he might be too intimidating to me if he was super smart

• Average intelligence is okay, why would someone want to date/ marry a genious? But normal looking is okay too.

• Handsome and average intelligence.

• i don't get along with geniuses so handsome I'd say hahah

• I wouldn't date someone who was what I consider a genius, A's all your life and obsessed with the books. It's not intelligence that gets me but your wayof thinking so I'd have to know that first or we can go with the simple question 'Coffee or tea?'

• Very handsome and average intelligence

• Genius and normal looking, I wouldn't mind either, whatever I get is what I'll have :)

• Handsome, average intelligence.

• Normal looking and genius. He'd be more fun.

• The former lol

• Handsome and average intelligence

• Geniuses are very hard people to understand, it would be a pain in the ass so I'd rather a handsome boy who is intelligent enough.