Girls, what goes through your mind when you see your crush checking you out?

Like, looking you up and down.
Me, I legit felt creeped out! I mean I like the guy but, NO.

192

Most Helpful Guy

• can guys answer this too? i think its funny catching girls check you out they always get embarrsed and blush.

Most Helpful Girl

• When my current boyfriend and I weren't together yet and i had THIS HUGE crush on him, whenever he checked me out i felt my heart beating to my throat.

MY hands sweated, my mouth was dry and i was just trying not to look back... and try to look cute and touch my hair and smile and stuff you know... acting all cute...

now after many years, we have fart contests LOL

What Guys Said 1

• I've heard of this illness - "Princess Complex". Also known as "crazy bitch".

What Girls Said 18

• If it's some random guy then I feel creeped out or annoyed. But if it's my crush, I like him and find him atractive, then I would feel butterflies and get nervous a bit, blushed and feel the urge to smile haha I would be thinking "OMG! He's checking me out! Does he like me? Pls let that be it" hahaha

• I would feel butterflies and look at him

• I wouldn't feel creeped out at all, I would love it haha

• I wouldn't know it's never happened to me haha haha. If he did I probably would feel kinda weird, I'm not into guys that would eye you up and down, I like guys that would look me in the eye and just tell me how amazing I look

• If I really like him and he's flirting with me, I feel giddy and nervous

• If i like him , he's my crush and i find him very attractive then i would be happy

• "Don't fuck up ale... I repeat don't fuck up" 🙈

• I'd feel disgusted

• "OMG I can't believe it!!!" That's what goes through my mind in the first second

• Nothing. I think absolutely nothing. It's just blank up there. Then after like a minute I would question whether or not it actually happened.

• I think if a guy thinks you are BEAUTIFUL he would look at everytime he have the chance, doesn't even matter if its all the day, he will. And if is your crush, oh god, is a miracle that the crush of a girl is looking at her just go to him and try to talk about something, doesn't need to be serious can be like a casual conversation

• I would like it

• Hallelujah! 😸

• Not a whole lot other than "chill tf out!"

• lol, most girls I know would swoon if their crush did that. I know I did. I'd be in "cloud nine" the whole day.

• "Omg ! he is looking at me !"

• Well if my crush was checking me out.. hmmm... well my face will heat up and my heart will feel like it's going to burst out of my chest.

• I am flattered when he does it, im happy he likes what he sees. But my guy is the type who's respectful and doesn't like seeing a girl showing a lot of skin or he's into the cliche relationship stuff. So it isn't often he checks me out